Using your Reggie, print receipts from past transactions and also process returns. Addressing the customer’s needs has never been easier. In seconds, you can refund a customer’s transaction with no hassle or difficulty by following these steps.
Printing a retrospective receipt:
1. Say, a customer has bought an ice cream and didn’t take a receipt, but later decides they want one.
2. No problem, go to the settings icon in the top left corner of the page.
3. Here you’ll need to enter your personal 5-digit PIN number.
4. Now you’re in, you’ll be able to view your transactions. To offer a retrospective receipt for a specific item, select the transaction.
5. Next, look to the right side of the page and you’ll see the ‘send receipt’ and ‘print receipt’ buttons. Just click whichever one the customer wants!
Issuing a refund:
Make sure to watch our next tutorial on Printing retrospective receipts and processing returns