What about importing a range of products? Well, the PRACTI back office allows you to import products straight from an excel document. Build your product catalogue in no time at all. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Just like before, click on the Products tab on the side bar. However, this time, instead of clicking Add New Product, click the button next to it, saying Import.
2. The import page requires you to drag and drop or select an excel spreadsheet from your computer.
3. Once uploaded, you’re asked to specify whether your spreadsheet has a title row. Mine does, so I selected the ‘MY DATA STARTS WITH A HEADER ROW BUTTON’.
4. The back office then asks you to identify the header row. When identified, drag and drop the categories onto the corresponding columns, shown by the example. Then, simply click ‘Ready’
5. Your products are now imported!
Make sure to watch our next tutorial on how to add different variants to your products.