If you have different branches which have different tax value and you need to set 2 types of taxes to the same product, you can easily set it via your Backoffice.
- Let us know you need to set up more than one tax value to your products
- We will open this setting for you and you will need to reconnect to your Backoffice
- Log-in to your Backoffice
- Click on the Profile Name (top right corner) and then on Taxes
- Click on ADD NEW and set up a new tax value – remember to save!
- Click on Catalog – Products
- Click on the name of the relevant product or on the EDIT button
- Scroll down and click on SET TAX PER BRANCH
- Select Custom for the relevant branch and select the Tax value
- Click on APPLY
- Restart the Practi App
And you are DONE! 🙂