Not only does PRACTI allow you to send digital recipts, it can also connect to a physical printer. Connecting a printer to your Reggie is so easy. Set it up in no time by following these easy steps:
1. First of all, make sure your printer is connected to a power source with the cable shown in the video. Be careful when plugging the cord into the device, and take special notice of the prongs to prevent any damage!
2. Now you can turn the printer on. On the ‘Star’ printers, this button is located on the side of the device.
3. Go to the back of the printer, where you plugged it in, and notice a small red button and a green light.
4. Hold down the red button for around five second, until the green light begins to flicker. This means the device is ready to be paired with your Reggie.
5. On your iPad, go to settings, and then to bluetooth.
6. You’ll see that the your printer should now show up and by clicking on it you can pair.
7. Once paired, you need to go back to your Reggie.
8. Click on the grey icon in the top left corner of the page.
9. Enter in your pin
10. Now you’re going to need to click ‘SETTINGS’ on the menu bar at the top of the page.
11. From the drop down list select ‘Hardware’.
12. Now you need to click ‘Add Printer’ in the top right hand corner.
13. Select ‘Star’ since that’s the model of our printer.
14. On the next page, click on the printer displayed in the bluetooth port.
15. You can choose the role the printer has within your business – say it’s on the till
16. Next, give the printer a name
17. By clicking done, your printer is connected and ready to be used!
Make sure to watch our next tutorial on Setting up your Cash Drawer.